Arcadia Minerals is committed to high standards of corporate governance. The Board assesses its governance framework and practice believing good corporate governance is closely related to performance and serves in the best interests of shareholders and stakeholders. Please see the links below for a copy of our Corporate Governance and Anti Bribery and Corruption Policies.
The Board believes it has implemented suitable practices and procedures in respect of corporate governance considering the size of the Board and the size and maturity of the Company.
Our business operates in accordance with the following policies:
- Board Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Audit and Risk Management Committee Charter
- Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter
- Continuous Disclosure
- Shareholder Communication Strategy
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Performance Evaluation Policy
- Procedures for Selection and Appointment of Directors • Diversity Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy